CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

So...it's Saturday...8:26am...and i'm up

Why? Because for some reason, my body thinks it's against the law to sleep in. Which I think is hogwash. Doesn't matter what time I go to bed...i'm usually up at the crack of dawn. blah!

On today's agenda is scrappin. Yesterday was my day off, and I have a buttload of laundry to do, and my Scrapcave is not 10ft away from the washing machine!!! How lucky am I? So....I will be down here doing laundry for my family of 6 ( which will have me down here all day), and scrapbooking...which will entertain me between loads. : )

I have been killing myself not hoppin on ebay to look for embellishments...but I neeeeeeeed to use up what I have first..*sigh*. I have one more week off...so I might as well make the most of it, and get my behind in gear and get some more scrappin done. 27 layouts since Jan 1 is a great job...but i've been off work for awhile now...and it should be more.
So, today is another all dayer....gotta get movin....

I'll post pics later

0 comments: