CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

My Weekend.....






































Ok, so I was a little busy this weekend. I wanted to get a lot accomplished, because with me going back to work, free-time is going to be hard-pressed. So, after grabbing my wine coolers, and my Wall-E movie, I set my sights for the scrapcave Saturday night, and got down to business!! And as you can see, between Saturday night, and Sunday, I finished a lot!! This isn't mentioning all of the laundry that got finished as well!
I figured that I had better start the vacation scrapbook, because there's going to be a lot going on with Spring coming, and more pictures taken....so I want to get it done soon.
Which reminds me...I have to buy more "summery" paper...lol.

0 comments: